Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2015/03/06

"Money Money Money..."

Unknown

I have always been the carefree type when it comes to "money". Because I couldn't really understand the need to be miserly on money issues... I mean, being frugal is a very good value, but sometimes there are people who are just being mercenary that it boggles my mind with "WHY~??"

Recently,  I was quite disappointed with a friend of mine because of the way he blames me for the raise of the bills of their apartment, just because I used to stay there at my boyfriend's during winter break. And this wasn't the first time. Once he literally blamed me for using up the gas for the water heater, when in fact I didn't even use it. 

I felt like someone told me off behind my back, and I really hate when people accuse others without prove. 

Why can;t everyone be innocent, understanding, caring and kind like puppies??
BTW, meet Sora!!! He's a baby Taiwanese breed~ 

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates