Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2014/04/14

All Time Favorite Makeup Products --- Taiwan.

Unknown
As ya guys know... I am currently studying in Taiwan and as a STUDENT, I actually started wearing makeup when I was in the 2nd sem of freshmen and honestly, I don't really have much money to spend on expensive makeup products for myself but thanks to the grocery stores, drug stores and Daiso, I could get both branded and non-branded but really useful makeup products!! ❤

So... here are some of my ALL TIME FAVORITE MAKEUP PRODUCTS I got here in Taiwan~


1. MOMO GIRL Angled Brush 
I got this from a supermarket called "Pxmart" (Chuan Lian Supermarket 全聯福利中心). It's made in Japan and costs around NTD 50 (RM 5, $1.66) *SUPER CHEAP RIGHT!!!* Don't think that ooh it's cheap so it's low quality because the brush is really soft and it could be used as an eyeliner brush or a brow brush. It can create a strong cat eye shape, as well as create a soft and subtle natural eyeliner look. I have been using this for one year and I think it is really a good brush especially for makeup beginners as it is low priced but at the same time good quality. I even compared this brush with MAC's angled brush and I found that this brush actually does the same great job as MAC's. If you're searching for a good brush, this can be a first choice!!! ^^



2. Maybelline's Pure Concealer Mineral
I don't really use foundation or BB cream on a daily basis, but for me, a good concealer is a MUST!!! (I have pretty heavy dark circles...) In fact, until recently, I have been suffering from concealers which either didn't match my skin tone, or just concealers that creates a super cakey finish...... until I came upon this!!!! I got this from the local Watson, and have it in shade 02, which is kind of a salmon color. This concealer blends easily for complete coverage, and it stays on for the whole day. One more thing I love about it is that it actually reduce redness on my skin, and it could soothe signs of fatigueness and it hydrates my under-eye skin. Also, I like it's packaging as it is small and compact, which makes it easy to bring around. I would definitely recommend this to everybody, because if this concealer suits your skin tone, it's definitely worth the purchase.



3. Shiseido's Neuve Eyebrow Pencil (Grey)
As you can see... I used it SO MUCH that it's already THIS SHORT. XDD When I first started to redefine my eyebrows I always wanted a color like grey, which doesn't make my brows look too thick like black, nor does it make myself look too old like brown. My roomie introduced this to me during the summer break last sem when we were shopping for groceries at Pxmart. And I assure you, that this is a MUST-HAVE in your cosmetic pouch!!! Firstly, it's easy to draw, and its smooth texture is perfect for drawing natural looking eyebrows. Secondly, this brow pencil is longlasting and anti-sweat, so it is perfect for a day out, or even for parties~



4. HADA LABO's Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence
Honestly, I am a lazy person. And in my skin care routine (wait, do I even have one? XDD), I don't really used to having a habit to apply anything on my face because it's just too troublesome(?) but after I came to Taiwan, I realized the importance of face moisturising, because my skin would crack especially during the winter. At first I tried applying lotion but I just didn't like the greasy touch to the face. Another thing is that, HADA LABO is really well know in Taiwan that everyone knows what is it and how it works for the skin. This is also very purchasable as you can find it in EVERY SINGLE WATSON, 7-11, FAMILY MART and PXMART.  This essence is pretty sticky by itself  but it does miracles on the face when applied. It is light, and glides smoothly on the skin. This is an excellent base for makeup, and allows powder to glide on smoothly. Now, HADA LABO is a MUST process every day before I apply concealer on my face. ❤



5. KATE's Cream Cheek (PK-3) 
Not a big fan of cream blushes but I decided to indulge anyway as PK-3 is a coral shade that’s veers more orange than pink, and I am a fan of orangey shades, and these were really cheap and really cute so yeah~!!!! This cream cheek color isn't terribly pigmented but blends easily and always gives my cheeks those healthy, doll-like finish that is very, very pretty. ^^



6. DAISO's Shimmery Brown Shadow Kit
 I . AM . A . SUPER . CRAZY . FAN . OF . DAISO.  Because its products are so inexpensive and yet doesn't turn out lame quality!!!!! Nuff said~ XDDD I have been using this for one year and it doesn't give my skin ANY negative effects. So feel safe!!! YA~ You can even double it up as powder eyebrow kit ❤



And here's the end!!! I hope this review/blog post/blah blah blah could help girls who just started handling makeup products, as well as those who need advice for good and inexpensive makeup products ^_^

Stay beautiful!!! ❤  

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates