Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2015/04/14

Friendship?

Unknown

I used to be sensitive about "friendship" issues during high school.
I always call people my "classmates", my "schoolmates", or in Japanese, a "知り合い", because I was afraid that everything was just my wishful thinking.
I thought that, over these years I have learnt to treat people right and hold back my feelings before others considered myself their friend.

Well, I was so wrong.

In the second year of university, a friend whom I supported, gave so much advice to, and stayed by her side when others ditch her, she literally called me a stranger because I told her off for something stupid she had done.

In this third year of university, at the age going to be 21, I have made a huge mistake on this "friend" thing again.

When I thought someone as a friend, I screwed it up with a joke I never thought would bring offense to people.

In fact, I still couldn't understand why is it so offensive to them when the things they said to me before were 10 times more offensive.
When I thought someone as a friend, I realized that I wasn't required enough to join their birthday celebration.

Yesterday, I realized that I still am, the 16 year old girl, who knew nothing about "friendship". But I am glad, for I still have some friends whom cherish me back as I do.

Maybe finding friends is like finding the right shoes to fit.
I think I need to learn to let go when shoes won't fit. Despite really liking it, I have to learn to accept the truth.

But for this post, just let me act like a spoiled child.

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates