Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2015/03/22

DIY: CUSTOMIZE YOUR USB CABLE!! ♥

Unknown
Hi everyone! ❀

As you all know, I recently got a puppy and he is growing his teeth so he likes to bite anything around the room and I had my USB cable bitten by this little baby... Therefore, I got this idea to fix my cable as well as decorate it to become my OWN USB cable so it won't get mixed up with others' :D

The things you will need are:
 ❀ USB cables (of course)
 ❀ Double sized tapes
 ❀ Colorful strings you can find at the local deco store!!



You can apply this method to anything too!!! I also customized my tweezers, scissors, and makeup brushes~

I hope you enjoy this video and find it helpful!! (≧▽≦)
If so, please leave this video a thumbs up and share it with your friends!!
Make sure to leave comments so I could improve!! ;)

 ✿Music is by Silent Partner - "Blue Skies"✿

 (๑╹◡╹๑) Let's keep in touch and see you in the next videol!!! ❤

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates