Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2014/04/02

"I'm singing in the rain~"

Unknown
"The rain falls thick and fast on All Souls' Day, the men and women sadly move along the way."

This is my school, National Chi Nan University in Taiwan. A beautiful campus in the very centre of Taiwan. The grand meadow of my school is the most enchanted view, and what attracts children the most is pulling the hand-made kite to chase the wind and feel the breeze and moving.
Even in this rainy day.... :)
This weather kinda also reminds me of those days when I first came to Taiwan for foundation course in February 2013, when this song "Blue" by BIGBANG was released.



It was also a rainy month, and as I sit by the windows, this song keep me accompany when I study so hard for those upcoming tests and exams.❤️

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates