Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2014/04/07

Chibi Maruko-chan hair!!!

Unknown
So today, I went to the salon with my boyfriend and his classmates and well, I was actually there not for the haircut but because they are planning to have lunch after their haircut so... Yeah.

But, the main point is...
Teehee~ I decided to have my fringe cut at last~!!!! ❤

Doesn't it remind you of Chibi Maruko-chan??? ➡ My boyfriend's reaction XDDD


.... And now, I got all the time to play with my new hair~~ Teehee~~

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates