Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2014/04/16

How I fulfill myself.

Unknown
This is actually the topic of an oral test for my mid term......which brings me into a deep thought of myself. I consider myself as "not an expert but not a novice", someone who is familiar with technical terms and has sufficient knowledge to talk about it, but not with deep understanding of each and every aspect of it. I could talk from Fengshui, Palm reading, Horoscopes to language learning to sports to music to movie reviews to politics to food blah blah blah...

And I think this is one of my biggest fulfilments in life. In fact, I am still learning to improve myself everyday. So, how do I fulfil myself? I think it is simply a matter of ATTITUDE. A matter of MIND.



Everyday, I remind myself to BE AWARE OF WHAT OTHERS DESIRE FOR MYSELF. In other words, don't always try to please others, especially when it comes to the expense of my own freedom, my own happiness. I can’t please everyone and I certainly can’t force anyone to love ME in a specific way. Also, happiness can only be achieved through self-acceptance, so I am still learning to feel GREAT to be ME.

Another thing about attitude is that I always make myself think and feel positive especially when I face troubles, and first thing first, BE HAPPY. Although sometimes I might get grumpy and feel like cursing all the stuff but I realize that yeah, everyone needs a "channel" to release stress, but DON'T reveal too much of them, because it only makes one a person who NEVER WILLS TO TRY.

Last but not least, DO NOT hesitate to engage with new thoughts, new cultures. They actually help me to open infinite doors of perception, training myself to be someone with wider critical thinkings. Be ready to meet new cultures, open my mind... :)

Have been loving Anna Akana's videos because they are so inspiring. ❤




Thought of the day:
"Life is unpredictable. The only sure thing is we’re all getting older one day at a time, so don’t let that keep you from happiness."

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates