Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2014/04/10

Overwhelmed with HAPPINESS ❤

Unknown
Recently, I have been busy with my club's upcoming activity - "Day of Dream", a performance of effort of my club (Hot Music Club, where we form our own bands and make music ^^); and also busy with my department student organisation's upcoming activity, something like a carnival of comparative education where we provide infos on studying abroad and as well sell cuisines of Japan, Germany, France and Spain. My position in both of the activities is the art publicist, so I am in charge of the posters, brochure, catalogues... Anything you can think of involving ART... ┐(´・c_・` ;)┌ 

And yes, after five days of sleeping late and lack of sleep, I finally got my headache. SUPREME HEADACHE, to be exact... So for these couple of days I couldn't get up early as I usually would, nor can I attend my classes properly, nor can I stand staying under the hot sun outside, which literally means I couldn't really do anything including getting food outside the dormitory... *SOBS* 

But then, yesterday, I was feeling sick as usual, got up late at around noon, and my boyfriend was out for some room renting stuff... When he got back, he got me McDonalds!!!! ❤ Like, I was craving for something "high sugar" to make my head feel better(?) and he got me this!!!!! The only thing I knew was to hug him so tightly~~ XDDD

  "Is there anything more than having a person who cares for you?" 

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates