Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2014/04/25

Anna fanart ♥

Unknown
It's been a long while since I did free hand drawing~
And first attempt to draw with crayons yay~
Guess who is this? XD

I feel so bad for nor updating my blog (although it seems like nobody's reading it)...
It's really been very busy for me this one whole month I only got SOME TINY LITTLE BIT of time for myself... So~ I decided to do some drawing since, well, I haven't been drawing for quite a long time too!!! OTZ

So yeah, this post is REEEEAALLLYYY short.
I shall ya next time!! ;)

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates