Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2014/04/15

Headache... And AKMU's "MELTED"

Unknown
"At the corner of bankrupt. 
My room is messy.
Lack of sleep.
Assignments.
Mid term.
Club activities.
More club activities..."

As a sum, HEADACHE.
People tend to get grumpy on hot days, huh? I think it's that when the weather gets hot, our tolerance towards annoying factors also tends to get lower too. Because this is what I am facing right now. *le sigh* 

"Mood has to be controlled. Otherwise, it's your master."- by Toba Beta.

Today, I finally(?) stumbled upon one of AKMU's debut song, "MELTED". And the music video depicts a young boy trying to find his way in the cold, cold world of the adults. I realized that the Korean word for ICE (eo-reum), resembles the word for ADULT (eo-reun),  so the song is asking why adults are cold like ice.


"The subtle, but powerful imagery of ice in a cup contrasts with the warm images shown toward the conclusion of the video to better understand the implications of the story."

Yeah, it's so hard for me to portray the message of the song. Honestly, I think I can somehow relate to this music video, as in the innocent curiosity I used to have when I first landed here alone in Taiwan. You know, the moment where the frustration with the pain, the depression, the helplessness bursts out and the boy screams back at the dog, at the same time holding back his tears, really caught me. Like, actually kindness is a simple moral value, we can help others when they're in need just by sharing a little bit of the warmth we have in our hearts.

As a whole, this is a great and inspiring music video which brings us to a new thought of humanity...

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates