Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2015/10/14

【COVER】OLDCODEX - WALK (Kuroko no Basket II ED)

Unknown
Recently, I am really into Kuroko no Basket o(´∇`*o)
When it first came out, I watched it for a while, and then stopped for a long while (for studies), and then finally went back watching the whole series and manga last summer break.

  (As you can see, my bias in KuroBasu is Kagamin ♥ )

 And thanks to Free!, I fell in love with Ta_2 (Suzuki Tatsuhisa)'s voice, and when I found out he is the vocalist for this J-ROCK band "OLDCODEX", I love him even more. And also the band (you know I love listening to J-ROCK right?) ♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
By the way, if you haven't watched it yet, the official MV for "WALK" is super cute too!!! One of my favorite music videos~

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates