Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2015/09/07

【COVER】FREE! ES (OP) - Dried Up Youthful Fame (OLDCODEX)

Unknown

Isn't Makoto a sweet baby~ ♥(✿ฺˊ∀ˋ✿ฺ)ノ
#MakotoIsBae 
My boyfriend is kinda jealous of Makoto though... (^┰^;)ゞ

Yeepppp!!! School is starting soon!!!!
So I decided to sing this song while summer lasts... XD



In my opinion, Free! is one of the best anime I have ever watched. I am always into anime's with themes which include school life, sports, and friendship bonds. (Just like Free! & Kuroko, the two anime's I have been watching throughout this summer break)

I actually went to get their light novel "High☆Speed!" at Kinokuniya when I was back in Malaysia, and I am still waiting for the updates for their manga~~ I hope that -Free! Starting Days- would also be available in Taiwan too! If so, I will definitely go to the cinemas for them. (≧∇≦)キャー♪

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates