Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2014/10/31

Happy Halloween~!!!!!!

Unknown
Angelina Jolie look inspired by the amazing Michelle Phan!!!!
It's Halloween~!!!!!!!!!   Guess who...? XD
Disclaimer disclaimer disclaimer~~ I don't have a nose, I have a small mouth, seriously, and I ❤️ Angelina Jolie!!! And yes, I did the very same facial expression and choose the most suitable filter over and over again for this look hahaha~

But seriously, I removed all these 5 pounds of makeup off my face after all the selfies teehee~


Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates