Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2015/08/28

【COVER】SNSD - LION HEART

Unknown
SNSD's "Lion Heart" is just tooooooooo cute!!!!
And I personally think that this song kind of reminds me of "My Oh My"... What do you think? :)



Maybe it's time to learn some Korean... I only memorized the characters when I was in my 2nd year of junior high school, so I am able to read Korean without knowing any of its meaning. XP

By the way, did you have the same reaction like JunCurryAhn did? Because I had the very same reaction too!!!! Haha~


SNSD Lion Heart first look reaction. #snsd #lionheart #legsplit #unexpected
Posted by JuNCurryAhn on 2015年8月17日

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates