Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2014/09/02

IKEA w/ sister!!!!

Unknown
Pretty amused when I see Seungri oppa's "Tower of Saviors" ad!!
So today, my sister and I decided to go to the nearest IKEA from home~ I have been to IKEA various times with my family back in Malaysia, but this is my first time visiting IKEA in Taiwan!!! It was a hot day as usual... I wonder why this summer got so hot this year!!!!  
Our meal!!! Swedish meatballs!!!
In my opinion, IKEA has been like a "DREAM HOUSE" place to me. I enjoyed looking at the displays they built in the furniture sections whenever I go there, and I even built some of my favorite rooms via The Sims 3 too!! XD

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates