Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

2014/09/12

"Paper Dome" with new friend~

Unknown

Today, I brought my new friend Watanabe Kaede-chan, an exchange student from Tama University in Tokyo, to a tourist spot here in Puli, called the "Paper Dome"~
The inside of the Paper Dome



It is a temporary church building constructed using paper tubes as structural elements by Shigeru Ban, to serve as a temporary church for Takatori Catholic Church after the Great Hanshin Earthquake; and the building was sent to Taiwan, here, in Taomi village, which had suffered the 921 Earthquake in 1999.
We had our breakfast at "A-Bao"~
It's really a meaningful trip for me because this is quite the very first time I got a Japanese girl friend~ And she is such a nice girl for comforting me when I was sad because I thought this trip was kind of boring... 

~Selfie~

The walkway to "Paper Dome"
We got ourselves postcards~

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates